This is just a long, and very much incomplete list of quotes and such that I'm fond of. I will probably end up posting more prompts later.
You must show in the summary that you have accepted my challenge, since I'd love to read what you've written.
It can be any length, as long as it's over one hundred words.
You can use any pairing you want and OC's as well as Reader Inserts are accepted. Yaoi and Yuri are accepted, also. Genre - romance/smut/crack - does not matter; all of that is all up to you.
You can use any fandom you like or no fandom at all.
Pick as many or as few as you like, there's no limit.
1. "Don't let the person who didn't love you keep you from the person who will."
2. "Home is where you can say anything you want, because nobody listens to you anyway."
3. "Where you believe there is magic... you will find it."
4. "Painful as it may be, a significant emotional event can be the catalyst for choosing a direction that serves us more effectively. Look for the learning."
5. For your soul to be at peace and grow, you need to forgive those who've hurt you. It doesn't mean you have to hang out with them though."
6. "Before you judge me, please understand that I don't give a fuck what you think."
7. "Sometimes it's very hard to move on, but once you move on, you'll realize it was the best decision you've ever made."
8. "What defines us is how well we rise after falling."
9. "The worst feeling is not being lonely, sometimes it's being forgotten by someone you can't forget."
10. "Forgive and forget not revenge and regret."
11. "If you begin to forget me, I'll begin to forget you."
12. "I'm actually not funny, I'm just mean and people think I'm joking."
13. "I want someone to look at me the way I look at chocolate cake."
14. "Knocking me down is the easy part, if you want to keep me there you will need some backup!"
15. "If you find someone who makes you smile, who checks up on you often to see if you're okay, who watches out for you and wants the very best for you, don't let them go. Keep them close and don't take them for granted. People like them are hard to find."
16. "Believe in your dreams. They were given to you for a reason."
17. "Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder. Let the challenge make you strong."
18. "Don't be afraid of goodbye. You may lose something good, but you might also gain something better."
19. "Girls aren't moody. They just have days when they are less likely to put up with your shit."
20. "I do not know where you are... but I miss you."
21. "Stop thinking too much, it's alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it."
22. "The moment you're ready to quit is usually the moment right before the miracle happens. Don't give up."
23. "Real men stay faithful. They don't have time to look for other women because they're too busy looking for new ways to love their own."
24. "Never trust a person that has let you down more then two times. Once was a warning, twice was a lesson and anything more then that is simply taking advantage."
25. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
26. "That moment when you glance at a friend and smile because you both know exactly what each other is thinking."
27. "I love you for so much more than just our life-saving body heat."
28. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
29. "You deserve a love that is willing to risk everything for you."
30. "The people with the best advice are usually the ones who have been through the most."
31. "When you say 'I love you', you are making a promise with someone else's heart. Try to honor it."
32. "When I'm this mad, and extremely calm, you need to worry."
33. "Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows."
34. "Be selective in your battles, sometimes peace is better than being right."
35. "Don't ever regret knowing someone in your life. Good people will give you happiness,
bad people will give you experience, while the worst people will give you a lesson and the best people will always give you memories."
36. "Everyone comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack."
37. "A woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will never leave you."
38. "You've been given this life because you are strong enough to handle it."
39. "Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb over it, go through it or work around it."
40. "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because I have huge boobs."
41. "Note to self: just because it pops into my head does not mean it should come out of my mouth."
42. "Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations."
43. "We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one."
44. "People say 'you never know what you have until you lose it', but the truth is that you knew exactly what you had, you just never thought you'd lose it."
45. "Life is all about finding people who are your kind of crazy."
46. "The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are."
47. "It always seems impossible until it's done."
48. "Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers and singers of songs."
49. "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
50. "Class is knowing what to say, when to say it, and when to stop."
51. "Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments."
52. "Do what you can with what you have, where you are."
53. "If you ever get lonely and you miss me. If you need someone to listen, even if its only the sound of someone's voice who loves you, that you need to hear. You know where to find me."
54. "A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything."
55. "I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, but you were killing me."
56. "I may not have the cutest eyes, prettiest smile, a gorgeous face or a perfect body, but I do have a caring heart."
57. "A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other."
58. "The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you."
59. "I've come to realize that the only people I need in my life are the ones who need me in theirs, even when I have nothing else to offer them but myself."
60. "Being able to respond with sarcasm within seconds of a stupid question is a sign of a healthy brain."
61. "The words of the tongue should have three gatekeepers: Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?"
62. "Don't take a good person for granted or someday, someone will come along and appreciate what you didn't."
63. "We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours."
64. "Actions do speak louder than words and promises mean nothing without proof."
65. "If someone breaks your heart, just punch them in the face. Seriously, just punch them in the face and go get some ice-cream."
66. "The best feeling is when someone appreciates everything about you that someone else took for granted."
67. "A girl may not believe that she's beautiful, but that doesn't mean she doesn't like hearing you tell her she is."
68. "Being a woman is a terribly difficult task since it consists principally in dealing with men."
69. "The most honest compliment of a man is a boner."
70. "Call it old fashioned, but I still think it's pretty amazing when someone writes you a love letter."
71. "Sometimes, you have to give up on people. Not because you don't care, but because they don't."
72. "Treat her like she's worthless and another man will show her she's priceless."
73. "Be careful what you say. You can say something hurtful in ten seconds, but ten years later, the wounds are still there."
74. "The very last person you think about right before you fall asleep - that's who your heart belongs to."
75. "Self control - the only way to survive in this world dominated by idiots."
76. "Sometimes our lives have to be completely shaken up, changed and rearranged to relocate us to the place we're meant to be."
77. "One of the best feelings in the world is finally knowing you took a step in the right direction. A step towards the future where everything that you never thought was possible, is possible."
78. "Always trust your gut. It knows what your head hasn't yet figured out."
79. "There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to. Something in the past created them, and sometimes it's impossible to fix them."
80. "A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it."
81. "Congratulations on winning an argument with your woman... your prize is a night on the couch."
82. "No matter how long it takes, true love is always worth the wait."
83. "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I'll choke you with the same hand I fed you with."
84. "Sometimes you have to do what's best for you and your life, not what's best for everybody else."
85. "I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and sheer lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends in no time."
86. "The trouble with trouble is that it starts out as fun."
87. "Have you ever looked at your ex and wondered 'Was I drunk the entire relationship'?"
88. "One of the toughest experiences to go through, is to be someone's strength while you're at your weakest."
89. "Just because it's a bad idea, doesn't mean it's not going to be a good time."
90. "Do you have those friends where you can't even remember how you became friends, you just suddenly were friends?"
91. "Sometimes, what looks like beauty on the surface, is really just masking the monster that lurks deep inside."
92. "I love you, and I will love you until I die and if there's life after that, I'll love you then."
93. "Sometimes we need someone to simply be there. Not to fix anything or do anything in particular, but just to let us feel we are supported and cared about."
94. "Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect."
95. "Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you and misses you, because one day you might wake up and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars."
96. "One day someone is going to hug you so tight that all of your broken pieces will stick back together."
97. "If I read our story backwards, it's about how I un-broke your heart and then we were happy until one day, you forgot about me forever."
98. "I just want to be with you, that's all."
99. "A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another they will fall for each other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever."
100. "Forget the risk, and take the fall. If it's meant to be, then it's worth it all."
101. "There's something about you makes me smile."
102. "The people who are meant to be in your life will always gravitate back towards you, no matter how far they wander."
103. "Please know: whether it's the days you burn more brilliant than the sun or the nights you collapse into my lap your body broken into a thousand questions, you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I will love you when you are a still day. I will love you when you are a hurricane."
104. "Wish you were here. Wish I was there. Wish it was different. Wish wishes came true."
105. "Never go to sleep angry, because you never know if the person you're mad at will wake up the next morning. Always forgive someone. You never know if you'll speak to them again. Get over it. Always forgive. You may not forget, but it's better than knowing you'll never get to tell them you're sorry, or that you still love them. It might be too late."
106. "If we date, there will be moments when I will just stare at you and smile. Know that in those moments I'm appreciating everything about you."
107. "Your husband will always be your biggest and oldest child that requires the most adult supervision."
108. "Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance."
109. "Sometimes, memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks."
110. "Any person can say that they love you. Only a few will actually prove it."
111. "When I told you I was normal, I may have exaggerated slightly."
112. "Never allow loneliness to drive you back into the arms of someone you know you don't belong with."
113. "The greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in, the ones that swept you off your feet and challenged every view you've ever had."
114. "Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that."
115. "I've fallen in love many times... always with you."
116. "A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy."
117. "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way."
118. "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."
119. "The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them."
120. "Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end."
121. "A perfect relationship is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other."
122. "Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh, I put up with you. So we're even."
123. "I might not be someone's first choice, but I am a great choice. I may not be rich but I am valuable. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I am proud of who I am today. I may not be perfect but I don't need to be. Take me as I am, or watch me as I walk away."
124. "Don't hold on because you think there will be no one else. There will always be someone else. You've got to believe you are worth more than being repeatedly hurt by someone who doesn't really care, and believe that someone will see what you are really worth and treat you the way you should be treated."
125. "The perfect guy is not the one who has the most money or the most handsome one you'll meet. He is the one who knows how to make you smile and will take care of you each and everyday until the end of time."
126. "If she flinches when you go to put your arm around her... someone else's hand once wasn't so sweet. If she questions you... someone else lied to her. If she doesn't tell you things... someone else once betrayed her secrets. Behind every cranky, complicated girl or girl who is scared to love is a girl who is tired of being broken."
127. "Good women appreciate simple things. You don't need to have anything spectacular planned. She just loves to hear that you have a plan that includes her."
, TV-Shows/Radio Characters: