I challenge anyone who thinks they can take it on to write at least 50 chapters (likely a random collection, unless you really feel like dedicating yourself), featuring whatever characters you want however many times you want, without ever using a single name blank or describing a specific body aspect. These should be at least as long as your average collection, no writing 4-line chapters. (FYI, the worlds below are just some of my favorites; you can write for whatever you want)
-BE DESCRIPTIVE! Don't just write three-sentence chapters or else you're not getting into it enough to really benefit from training yourself to avoid these, because names/body features might not even come up normally in such a short chapter.
-Have fun with it. Be humorous, be serious, be sad, whatever motivates you to write more and better.
-Describe non-personal details, like outfits, or even body features (EX. Scars, Tattoos) that are acquired within the story.
-Describe actions as you normally would. While you can't talk about someone's long, flowing curls of red hair, you can still mention their significant other running their hands through silky locks. As long as it can apply to anyone, it's free game.
-Write a chapter or two about female characters. Just to switch it up a bit.
-Mention body type, shape, skin tone, hair color, eye color, hair length, tax information, driver's license ID, genetalia, Social Security Number, or any other identifying information.
-For the love of god, no name blanks. Please? That's exactly what I just said. You're not even listening any more, are you?
1. "It tried to blow him up but he's so good-lookin' it didn't work!"
2. "You're gonna get shot. You idiot."
3. "It's the bro-union."
4. "I ain't no good boy though, [----]."
5. "'No more secrets'. Immediately tell lies."
6. "If she screws him over for a second time, I'm done with this beautiful woman. Done! Done!"
7. "I like who you are, not who you were."
8. "Is that what happens when two beautiful women pass each other, they just appreciate what's happened?"
9. "He Batman-ed her."
10. "We owe each other a helluva lot of apologies."
11. "That was so damn heavy, I almost snapped in half."
12. "There's the police, and then there's the other police."
13. "He did one of them flippy kicks."
14. "That water is hot enough to score the hide off a rhinoceros."
15. "Yes, he was all those things. Courageous, dumb, dead."
Categories: Webseries, Anime/Manga, Books, Comics, Games, MMORPG, Movies, Musicals, Originals, Mythology, Poetry, TV-Shows/Radio Characters: Other, Various
1. "It's a little disconcerting to realize that the smartest member of our expedition is the dog."
2. "Elves are sneaky sons of bitches, man."
3. "A man has only three reasons for being anywhere: to right a wrong, to earn a coin, or because he is lost."
4. "Wait, you're seriously not paying me?"
5. "You're hot 'cos of your hoodie, that's it!"
Categories: Webseries, Anime/Manga, Books, Articles, Comics, Games, MMORPG, Movies, Musicals, Originals, Mythology, Poetry, TV-Shows/Radio Characters: Other, Various
1 Mention this challenge in your summary.
2 It can be as long as you like.
3 Any pairing and any type of writing is accepted.
4 You may use any fandom that you like - or none at all!
5 They do not have to be in order - but the realization, the 'waking up' has to be the last chapter.
Ordinary Dream: Ordinary dreams often mirror real life experiences, but they are full of fantasie. They often have a deeper meaning.
Daydream: A vionary experience - but you are fully awake! It is just your brain that is asleep, trying to find a solution for problems. Or maybe you are just experiencing what a different life could be like.
Nightmare: A haunting dream that scares you to the very core, until you feel completely paralyzed. Weep in fear or kill the beast - either way, the experience is filled with the flames of hell.
Lucid Dream: And suddenly you are aware of your surroundings and you know that this is only a dream. But you can do everything that you want to do - nobody is there to lecture you. You are free to do everything.
Waking Up: The dream is over and reality strikes back. What's left are precious memories that are forever stuck in your brain - and heart.
Categories: Anime/Manga, Articles, Books, Comics, Games, MMORPG, Movies, Musicals, Mythology, Originals, RPFs, TV-Shows/Radio, Webseries, Writing Contests Characters: None