1. Forehead Kiss: A kiss on the forehead means you are friends with him or her; some even use it as a starter too.
2. Eskimo Kiss: An Eskimo kiss is an affectionate one, from a parent to their child or a young one. The nose here is rubbed back and forth.
3. French Kiss: The passionate French kiss, romantic and hot. Lots of tongue action and mastering it takes time.
4. Single-Lip Kiss: Single-lip kiss, a kiss where you suck a lip of the next, sandwiching theirs between yours while doing so.
5. Kiss on the Hand: A kiss on the hand, when you grasp the persons hands using your fingers and kiss the back of the palm. Adorable and passionate, an act of being kind.
6. Earlobe Kiss: It is one of the most romantic kiss types, tugging up and down near the earlobes. When you use the tongue while doing so, it gets hot and passionate.
7. Butterfly Kiss: Butterfly kiss, when you get close to the persons face and both of your eyelashes physically connect with one another, while you kiss.
8. Spiderman Kiss: Go upside down as the superhero did in the movies and kiss him or her.
9. Long Kiss: Long prolonged kiss, lips only and lots of lip to lip kissing, full of passion and raw emotion.
10. Kiss on the Cheek: Friendly, respectful and adorable. Anyone can peck on anyone’s cheek and no deep meaning to it.
11. Lip Gloss Kiss: A lip with chap stick or lip gloss coats the partners lips until the gloss transfers on to his or hers.
12. Secret Message Kiss: Between very close people or lovers, perfect way to send out an erotic message or a secret sans the others knowing about it.
13. Lizzy Kiss (or Lizard Kiss): Where the tongue sticks in and out of the mouth of the partner, in quick strokes.
14. Air Kisses: Most common between friends and family, the kiss involves no physical contact.
15. Kiss of an Angel: A gentle kiss on someone’s eyelids or near to it.
16. Bite and Kiss: Bite and kiss an open mouth with the notes of a French kiss but not one exactly. Here the teeth bite and nibble the person’s facial features, the neck or where it is planted.
17. Neck Kiss: A kiss on the neck, for intimacy, eroticism and more.
18. Vampire Kiss: Kiss like a vampire, deep on the neck of him or her, suck and bite the area.
19. Jaw-line Kiss: Kiss on the jaw line, for those who are very close to one another.
20. The Tease: The tease, for those who start from the forehead to the lips and all the way down, down, down, and vice versa.
Categories: Anime/Manga, Books, Games, Movies